WEB CARE OPT-OUT
My mission is to do it all, so YOU don't have to.
However, if you’re 100% sure you want to manage your own website, you can opt-out of my website management service by completing the form below.
If you decide to decline my maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimised which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
What happens next?
Next, I will delete your website and all backups on file from my management system. You will receive an email confirming the opt-out shortly and you will then be responsible for managing your website’s security, up-time, updates, revisions, additions, SEO, Analytics, Google Search Console and changes.